Since our inception in 1990 we have seen steady growth and are widely recognized as a service leader in the landscape industry. Having developed a strong reputation for excellence we continue to grow as an organization because of our focus on team building, quality and customer satisfaction. Our unique culture has enabled Garden Grove to remain a successful family-oriented business, founded on principles of trust, honesty and respect. This guides our relationships with each other, our customers, and cultivates a positive atmosphere where growth is encouraged, and where individuals can achieve their potential.
As a team member of Garden Grove, you will demonstrate and promote our values to clients, employees, partners and the community.
CLIENT CARE MANAGER
Your role within our company is dynamic as you will manage customer relationships, landscape/enhancement budgets and regions for snow and ice removal. Responsibilities will also include selling enhancements to new and current customer portfolio and targeting 95% customer retention. Must be an ambassador of the Garden Grove C.A.R.E. philosophy of Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability and Expertise which provides the framework of our commitment and promise to our customers.
- Be passionate about serving our customers, develop and maintain long-term, loyal client relationships
- Assist in resolving issues with customer service as needed
- Manage daily customer relationships to ensure continuous sales growth and excellent customer service
- Responsible for the presentation of contract renewals to our customers, which requires an in-depth knowledge of all details and the confidence to answer customer questions
- Responsible for marketing and promoting various services and products to customers
- Ability and knowledge to identify various plants, shrubs, and other herbaceous plants as well as weeds, pests, insects, diseases, moss and plant disorders to be able to answer customer’s questions on a daily basis
- Conduct site visits with customers to plan jobs, assess work completed and review seasonal contract and any upgrade needs
- Meets individual annual enhancement sales goals
- Manage, monitor and analyze the financial performance of landscape projects to ensure timeliness, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for seasonal evaluations on all sites managed
- Oversees quality control and ensures all service and quality issues are rectified efficiently and effectively
- Works closely with the Operations Manager to follow up on damage repairs, customer satisfaction
- Perform snow removal duties during the winter season
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, safety and initiatives
- Ensure that all contractual obligations and information are communicated to administration for company-wide implementation
- Must have a horticultural background with a minimum of 5 years experience
Pay commensurate with skill, ability & experience. Garden Grove offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time eligible employees. We like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Send your resume to attention: Nancy Dove, HR Manager
Office: 905 690-8000
Garden Grove Landscaping
Sep 01, 2016