Since our inception in 1990 Garden Grove Landscaping has seen steady growth and has become widely recognized as a service leader in the landscape industry. Having developed a strong reputation for excellence we continue to grow as an organization because of our focus on team building, quality and customer satisfaction. Our unique culture has enabled Garden Grove to remain a successful family-oriented business, founded on principles of trust, honesty and respect. This guides our relationships with each other, our customers, and cultivates a positive atmosphere where growth is encouraged, and individuals can achieve their potential.
Our Team is Growing Forward
Garden Grove Landscaping Inc. has become the preferred provider of commercial landscape management, construction and snow services throughout the Golden Horseshoe by building an exceptional team of dedicated professionals. We are leading the way for continued growth in our industry.
With diverse opportunities available in landscape management, construction, and snow management services, we are committed to helping you get growing. Garden Grove is the ideal place to start or further your landscape career.
With our team-oriented culture we are cultivating a positive atmosphere where growth is encouraged, and where individuals can achieve their potential. We believe in working hard, having fun along the way, supporting and respecting each other, and working safely at all times.
We want you to make Garden Grove your career home. That’s why we’re making your personal development goals our priority by ensuring you have the tools and training you need to succeed.
Do you have a positive, team-oriented attitude? Strong attention to detail? A desire to grow and learn in a green industry career? If so, we want to meet you.
* You possess a strong work ethic, self-motivated and are reliable, with a passion for the landscape trade
* You are proficient with turf and lawn care equipment
* You have the ability to identify insects, diseases and weeds to recommend effective solutions
* You have the ability to assess and recommend turf improvements
* Responsible to ensure the delivery of excellent quality customer service while maintaining budgeted productivity
* Have the willingness to learn and are interested in personal growth
* Must have a positive attitude who encourages a positive morale
* Have the ability to take direction and follow through with instructions
* Responsible to follow all company safety policies, procedures, safe work practices, overall safety training, wear appropriate PPE and Hi-Vis company uniforms
* Landscape Exterminator license is an asset
Pay commensurate with skill & ability. Garden Grove offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time eligible employees.
Submit your resume to:
Nancy Dove, HR Manager
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; only those chosen for interviews with be contacted. Garden Grove is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.