Urban Garden is an established Design, Build, Planting and Maintenance company specializing in condominiums, commercial properties, parks and streetscapes in the central and downtown Toronto area.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, hard working individuals with a passion for landscaping to join our collaborative and positive team.
Details on the opportunity:
- Installation of decorative plantings and arrangements in beds, planters and containers at various commercial and multi-unit sites.
- Landscape maintenance of various properties (commercial and condo focused)
- Maintenance duties include: turf management, bed and plant material care, mulch and soil applications, pruning, weeding, cultivating, watering, debris cleanup and disposal – with the administration of sustainable/organic land care practices.
- Softscape landscaping: planting, transplanting, loading/transport of nursery stock, reading and carrying out plans for designated projects.
- Watering various properties throughout the downtown core; along with the watering, care and preparation of plant material held at the company shop.
Get in touch with us if you:
- enjoy and thrive within a fast passed (and sometimes stressful!) environment, working outdoors in various conditions with flexible availability.
- have Landscape & Horticulture education, training and/or equivalent working experience.
- have experience with seasonal decorative planting arrangements.
- currently have a valid “G” driver License and are comfortable using larger vehicles drive and navigate throughout the downtown core.
- have a familiarity with landscape maintenance tools and equipment.
- are self motivated, punctual, with a positive work ethic.
This is a full-time seasonal position that entails (approximately) 50 hours per week.
For the remainder of the season. (Regular Season: April through to December) (Some weekends are mandatory).
Urban Garden values and promotes professional development and strives to ensure our employees qualifications and strong work ethics are compensated accordingly.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
We look forward to hearing from you.