Want to join a landscape construction company that really values your contribution and wants to see you grow in skills and confidence?
Earthworks Landscaping in Burlington, Ontario is a mid-size landscape construction company with a centrally-located shop just a minute off the QEW. With a wide range of landscaping projects – interlock & natural stone, grading, woodworking and special features, there’s always a new challenge in store.
Why Choose Us?
- Monthly BBQs
- Monthly staff draws
- Shiny new trucks and equipment
- Lots of Training opportunities
- Very Competitive Wages
- Weekly Payroll
- Opportunity for Guaranteed Income in the Winter
- Interesting Jobs
- Great staff and clients
- Saturdays are optional
Our Landscape Foreman will:
- Read & interpret job planners for all sizes & types of jobs
- Liase with salesperson to ensure customer requirements met
- Direct activities on job site including
- lead, coach & motivate crew
- ensuring work is completed in a timely fashion and estimated labour hours are met
- ensuring quality work and excellent service provided to customers
- ensuring safety standards on the job site are met * Providing regular training opportunities
- Continuous improvement by developing processes and suggesting efficiencies were possible.
- Consult with Landscape Production Manager on tools, job materials, customers.
What We Are Looking for:
- Positive Attitude – Someone who looks on the “bright side”
- A proven mentor/teacher/coach
- 3+ Years of Landscape Construction
- Able to work in Canada
- G License & Clean Driving Record
- Experience with skid steer, excavator, towing
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 /hour
Apr 29, 2019