Soares Landscaping is on the search for a Lead Hand and the future VP of Operations. Our growing company has an open-ended ceiling for the individual willing to make their career happen!
We are looking for hard working, motivated and dedicated individuals who are passionate about landscape construction and enjoy working outdoors. If this is you, then continue reading!
To qualify for the position of Construction Lead Hand you must:
- Be self-motivated
- Customer and quality focused
- Have good people skills
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organization skills
- Good technology skills
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Must be willing to learn and develop skills
- Be able to lift, carry and place items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Have a valid G license or greater with a good driving record
- Must have own transportation, bus not available to our yard
What you will do as a Construction Lead Hand:
- Install natural stone, interlock, plants, sod, retaining walls
- Excavate soils, plants, concrete, asphalt, interlock, retaining walls
- Maintain water features, concrete pavers, decks and fences
- Other tasks related to landscape construction such as loading, unloading, deliveries, etc.
- Work with Landscape Foreman
- Be an active spokesperson for our company in the public
What we offer:
- Full-time position with operations in the winter
- $18-$22 per hour based on experience and skills
- Year-end performance bonuses
- All Sundays and Statutory Holidays off with minimal Saturday work
- Green industry training reimbursements
- Opportunity to develop into Landscape Foreman/Forewoman
- The opportunity to learn and grow to perform work that changes people's lives
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company. Candidates that best fit our company will be contacted for further consideration!
Soares Landscaping Inc.
Apr 01, 2019