M. Davis Landscape Design Inc. is seeking a candidate for a full time position as a landscape construction foreman.
Residential and commercial experience is required for this postion. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the largest landscape companies in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario.
If you are looking for a company that can challenge you to grow in the industry and provide you with an opportunity to advance your career then take the firsts step and apply today.
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills in all aspects of both hard and soft landscaping.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory role.
- Proven ability to manage an entire project from the planning stage to completion.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Supervise and direct a minimum of 3 employees and equipment operators.
- Organize and control all spects of a work site including sub trades.
- Maintain written and electronic records, work orders, project related details and submissions.
- Knowledgeable in all health and safety requiremnts for a construction site.
- Must be able to read and understand civil, architectural and landscape drawings.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines while maintaining good attention to detail.
- Landscape diploma or certification is an asset.
- Class G licence is required.
This is a full time position. Renumeration is based on qualifications and experience. References are required.
Synergy Contracting Inc.
Apr 01, 2019