A Markham-based construction company with over 30 years of experience in the industry servicing Toronto, York Region and GTA. We are a company that creates distinctive design elements by providing original and timeless designs, innovative ideas, quality construction as well as ensuring prompt and professional service.
We are currently seeking experienced Landscape Labourer for our 2018 season – experience is required, but training will also be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install walkways, patios, outdoor lighting and decks
- Install water features like ponds, fountains and waterfalls
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units, lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing, building patios, garden walls and other decorative installations.
- Assisting the foremen and crew members in the construction of the project at hand.
- Other related duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of landscaping experience
- Valid G license and drivers abstract is required
- Experience in all forms of landscape construction, both softscape & hardscape, final grading, hands on laying interlock and flagstone, cement and mortar work
- Experience with Stone saws, wet table saws, angle grinders, plate compactors, leaf blowers, chain saws, Skid steers and mini track loaders would be considered an asset
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
The ideal candidate will be available for some overtime and weekends as well as being able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Garden Grove Landscaping Inc.
Apr 02, 2018