Who We Are
Since our inception in 1990 Garden Grove Landscaping has seen steady growth and has become widely recognized as a service leader in the landscape industry. Having developed a strong reputation for excellence we continue to grow as an organization because of our focus on team building, quality and customer satisfaction. Our unique culture has enabled Garden Grove to remain a successful family-oriented business, founded on principles of trust, honesty and respect. This guides our relationships with each other, our customers, and cultivates a positive atmosphere where growth is encouraged, and individuals can achieve their potential.
Our Team is Growing Forward
Garden Grove Landscaping Inc. has become the preferred provider of commercial landscape management, construction and snow services throughout the Golden Horseshoe by building an exceptional team of dedicated professionals. We are leading the way for continued growth in our industry.
With diverse opportunities available in landscape management, construction, and snow management services, we are committed to helping you get growing. Garden Grove is the ideal place to start or further your landscape career.
With our team-oriented culture we are cultivating a positive atmosphere where growth is encouraged, and where individuals can achieve their potential. We believe in working hard, having fun along the way, supporting and respecting each other, and working safely at all times.
We want you to make Garden Grove your career home. That’s why we’re making your personal development goals our priority by ensuring you have the tools and training you need to succeed.
Join our Team. Let’s get growing together
Do you have a positive, team-oriented attitude? Strong attention to detail? A desire to grow and learn in a green industry career? If so, we want to meet you.
LANDSCAPE ENHANCEMENT CREW LEADERS
We are looking for leaders who have a desire to succeed, a passion for the outdoors, and who enjoy personal and professional growth. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to prove their winning attitude and skills to grow into a management position.
The successful candidate should possess a minimum of 3 years experience in proper pruning methods, seasonal colour installation through annual plantings, mulching installation, plantings and garden care.
* You are reliable, with a passion for the landscape trade
* Your high level of horticultural skill and ability combined with strong work ethic makes you the kind of leader that others want to follow
* You shine in your ability to maintain a highly organized work schedule, while keeping your fellow team members on task and leading them to the finish line
* Cares for growing plants by pruning, weeding and removing dead and damaged leaf tissue
* This position involves a heavy emphasis on pruning and must be proficient in proper methods
* Planting of trees, shrubs, groundcovers and perennials
* Garden bed maintenance of existing beds and creating new garden beds
* Mulching of gardens
* Installation and rotation of seasonal flower beds
* Identifying ways to improve the "curb appeal" of our contracted properties
* Must be familiar with and able to operate dump truck, truck with trailer, backpack blowers, tiller, chainsaw, hand pruners, pole pruners, gas powered shears etc.
* Provide guidance to customers on care of trees, flowers, shrubs and plants
* Keeping up with changing trends in gardening
* Work well in a team or individually
* Driven to maintain excellent customer service through communication and regular site visits
Pay commensurate with skill & ability. Garden Grove offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time eligible employees.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified individuals will be contacted. Garden Grove is committed to providing accommodation throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Send your resume to the attention:
Nancy Dove, Administration & HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 905 690-8562 / Office: 905 690-8000 www.gardengrovelandscaping.com