Allweather Landscape Co. Ltd.
Allweather Landscape is a Toronto based firm, providing award winning, design, build and maintenance services since 1981. We are passionate about enhancing the landscape experience and continuing to be an industry leader. We are committed to providing an enriching team environment through motivation, personal and professional growth, fair compensation and continued educational opportunities.
Maintenance Crew Leader
* Full time seasonal position, with the opportunity of year- round employment.
* Season begins March 26th – December 2018.
* Compensation is commensurate upon experience.
* Optional benefit package
* Passion and pride in your work
* Motivate, train and encourage crew members to improve skills
* Ensure safe working environment for self, crew and surroundings
* Assess, identify and provide solutions regarding landscape deficiencies
* Establish and maintain client relationships and work with management to improve landscapes
* Be flexible and improvise in a dynamic environment
* Operate company vehicles, equipment and hand tools
* Organization and time management is crucial for your success in this position
* Strive to improve efficiencies, be innovative
* Experience in a team leader position
* Training and/or education in Horticulture
* Valid 'G' driver's licence
If you are passionate about Horticulture and want to be part of a dyanmic company, we look forward to hearing from you.