Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader/Foreman
We are a high quality landscaping company that provides professional lawn and garden services to our clients in Toronto andd York Region. We are looking for mature, reliable people to join our teams. Average work week is 50-65hrs
- Goundskeeping Experience - Garden care/Plant ID, pruning, planting and lawn care.
- Horticulture Certificate or related education/job experience
- Physically fit, know how to work quick and efficiently
- Well groomed and have good communciation skills
- Attention to detail and quality service.
- Good work ethic and punctual 6:15-6pm
- Available Mid March to early December (winter work can be arranged)
- Good Leadership skill with positive reinforcement and can lead by example.
- Clean driving record and experience driving large vehicles in the GTA
Competitive Wages & Bonus Structure
Lots of hours if interested
Our shop is located off Aurora SdRd just slightly north of Stouffville.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with room to grow, send your resume to email@example.com
Grey Sauble Conservation
Mar 15, 2018