We are looking for Grounds Superintendent for the Burlington / Oakville area who will work with the utmost care and efficiency so as to reflect workmanship and provide our clients with premium services.
- Minimum 5 years as a Landscaping / Lawn Maintenance Supervisor OR Foreperson, OR Managerial role in a related field
- Strong background in lawn maintenance, grounds keeping, snow removal, janitorial works
- Experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and job safety
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Experience with good customer relations
- First-Aid Training is considered an asset
Additional Skills Required
- Knowledge of site including operation and location of important items (i.e. alarm panels, alarm codes, roof hatches, fire hydrants, utility and electrical rooms, catch basins, water meters);
- Proven dedication and motivation;
- Ability to make quick, smart decisions;
- Necessary attention to detail;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- $45,000 to $50,000.00/year - based on experience
- Company truck and smart phone is provided
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Oakridge Group Inc.
Oct 30, 2017