Since 1991, Wentworth Landscapes has been demonstrating why it is a leader in creating outdoor spaces where people want to live, work and play. The firm’s holistic approach focuses on the awareness, intention and opportunity to create an outdoor space that beckons people, both young and old, outside and in turn boosting overall health and happiness of our clients. This purpose and drive brings about creative design solutions that meet the needs of the individual, community and developers while meeting project timelines and budgets.
Wentworth Landscapes, the design/build leader in south-eastern Ontario, is looking for a Drawing Production Technician. Our central office is located in Picton, the heart of Prince Edward County, a celebrated region featuring its wineries, craft beer, artisan food specialists and its thriving music and arts community. We are committed to developing landscapes that harmoniously blended with nature, whether it is a back garden living space or a municipal park. The essence of our success comes from responding to our clients’ needs with landscapes and gardens that are anchored in creativity, experience, and enduring craftsmanship.
Should possess or be working towards the following qualities:
- Diploma in Architectural Technology, Landscape Architecture/Design, Diploma in Horticulture or
Environmental Landscape Management
- Min. three years’ experience in utilizing the following computer design software: AutoCAD 2016 or newer, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite – InDesign and Photoshop CC 2015 and 3D rendering software such as Sketch Up Pro
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency
- Organized with excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Site plan development skills, such as obtaining field measurements and grades
- Valid “G” class driver’s license
Forward resumes and references to:
Debbie Egan, CPM
Human Resource Manager
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Sees people getting outside more, boosting the overall health and happiness of our communities.