We are seeking a Landscape Designer/Estimator to join the Rafat Construction team. This individual will be responsible for reviewing materials and specifications provided by the client, and based on historical data, professional knowledge, and quotes provided by sub-trades, providing an estimated breakdown of costing for the project.
- Advising on pricing, based on a variety of factors including scale of project, location, etc..
- Discussing scope of new projects with Management, and conducting a thorough review of drawings, specifications, reports, and any relevant materials or lists detailing the scope of the project
- Participating in up-front meetings with clients or potential clients in the beginning stages of the project
- Based on specifications, estimating a budget for materials required for the job and meeting with Management for direction on labour costs and profit margins
- Delivering tenders to the prospective client by the prescribed deadline
- Writing quote for client stating the scope of work and cost of each component
- Liaising with client in the back and forth process of negotiations, making amendments to project scope to accommodate budgetary restrictions
- Distributing drawings to suppliers, manufacturers or subcontractors to obtain quote
- Prior experience with landscape design/estimating
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Estimating College Diploma, or educational background in similar field a requirement
- Ability to read drawings and connect with job specs
- Project management skills and knowledge an asset
Please send all resumes to email@example.com. Only those selected will be contacted.
Leaside Landscaping Inc
Oct 02, 2017