Courtland is currently recruiting for a Crew Supervisor at the Toyota Car Plant Property in Woodstock, Ontario. The position will begin October 2, 2017.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a minimum of 3 years' experience leading workers in summer grounds maintentance (mowing, trimming, tree care, gardening and general site maintenance).
- Hold experience in winter snow and ice removal.
- Hold a valid drivers licence.
- DZ licence is an asset.
- Must be experienced in construction and framing.
- Must have experience in the operation of large tractors, front end loaders, skid steers, mini excavators and dump trucks.
- Must have reliable personal transportation and live within 20 minutes of the Toyota plant for emergency response.
Summer hours (April - October) are day shift Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays if required.
Winter hours (November to March) are nights shifts.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume with expectations to Jessica at email@example.com by September 22nd.
Courtland Professional Property Management
Oct 02, 2017