Why Work for Geoscape?
- We take pride in motivating, training and developing one another;
- We are constantly seeking bigger and better challenges;
- We offer competitive wages and an abundance of hours;
- We have a year-end performance based bonus plan;
- We subsidize medical and dental benefits and group retirement savings plan;
- We offer secure and long-term employment opportunities;
- You have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company!
Geoscape Contracting is a pioneer in the green industry specializing in landscape construction for many large commercial and urban developers, with projects spanning across the GTA. We dedicate ourselves to all aspects of commercial landscaping, including but not limited to; softscaping, hardscaping, grading, retaining walls, plant installation, sodding, terraseeding, park construction and trucking.
Landscape Labourers & Technician
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains safety as being the number 1 priority in all daily activities;
- Tree and shrub planting;
- Receiving and unloading plant material;
- Placing, spreading and grading soil, mulch or aggregates;
- Installing and removing T-bars, silt fences and weed mat;
- Site clean-up;
- Using hand tools and operating small machines;
- Other manual jobs as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Landscape Technician Diploma or experience in the landscaping field considered an asset;
- Some experience using hand tools and operating small machines;
- Problem solving & time management skills;
- Valid drivers license & vehicle;
- Contributes to a team atmosphere;
- Demonstrates the ability to self-motivate;
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a passionately proud, safety oriented, caring individual that is interested in succeeding together within a fun organization where growing and exceeding expectations are a part of our every day culture then apply now!
We thank everyone that applies, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Geoscape Contracting welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sep 18, 2017