TLC Landscaping is growing again!
We're looking for an energetic, forward thinking person to join our Landscape Design Build Division as a Deck/Fence Crew Leader. This person has experience with wood working (framing, decks, fencing, etc) and working knowledge of the landscape trade. This is a full time position.
- Work closely with team members on installation of landscape projects, making the job of your crew and supervisor as seamless as possible
- 3 years minimum experience is required with regards to woodwork (fences, decks, framing, pool sheds, gazebos, etc),
- Reading and understanding landscape plans and elevations, along with all other aspects of the landscape trade
- Knowledge of retaining walls and pavers
- Equipment experience is an asset [Dingo, Carpentry tools (skill saw, air compressor, and pneumatic nailers ), Small Equipment, etc.]
- Communication, organizational, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a good attitude and the ability to understand and learn new tasks are essential
- Winter months will consist of snow removal (seasonal layoff)
G License required and non-negotiable. D or A License a Benefit
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 /hour
Aug 08, 2017