$18.00 - $24.00 per hour
Lomco Ltd. is looking for a dedicated full-time AZ Driver.
Your primary role will be hauling and delivering supplies needed for our projects and moving equipment to and from job sites. Experience with construction equipment in order to load and unload from trailers is an asset.
Safety is paramount with Lomco Ltd., and as such, proper and complete pre-trip inspections as well as daily driver logs are mandatory and must be filed accordingly.
Hours of work will vary based on jobs/ season/ weather etc.
Expect to work daily from 6am - 6pm (possible earlier or later finish times)
Monday to Friday with Saturdays likely in our busy times
- Ensuring compliance with all government regulations and internal company policies relating to the position;
- Delivery of materials, equipment, and supplies safely and efficiently;
- Ability and willingness to operate different trucks and equipment (dump trucks, roll-off trucks, mobile crane trucks, water trucks, and pulling flatbed trailers);
- Proper and courteous demeanor when interacting with clients, suppliers, contractors, and co-workers;
- Proper and complete Pre-Trip inspections and daily drivers logs filed on time.
- Ensuring that all CVOR inspections and documentation are current and up to date; and
- Maintaining a clean and organized vehicle.
- Minimum 1 year AZ driving experience;
- Valid AZ licence;
- Highly organized;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Ability to clearly communicate both written and verbal;
- High level of customer service; and
- Clean drivers abstract.
Year round work available with our winter maintenance contracts. (snow removal, de-icing, etc)
University of Windsor
Aug 21, 2017