Greenbloom Landscape Design Inc. is a company specializing in the field of landscaping/maintenance in Toronto. We are currently seeking experienced landscape labourers.
As a landscape labourer, your focus will be offering Greenbloom Landscape Design Inc. maintenance services to both residential and commercial clients. You will be responsible for assisting in overall landscape care and that all jobs are completed in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- General maintenance and softscape upkeep of residential and commercial client properties
- Lawn mowing: use of push mower and riding mower
- Hedge pruning: use of hedge pruner, pole pruner and hand held pruner
- Other outdoor maintenance including trimming, weeding, and blowing
- Working both individually and with a team to complete assigned tasks
- 3 years experience in landscape maintenance
- Horticultural Technician/Apprenticeship Certification an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as high attention to detail
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines, problem solve and work well under pressure
- Ability to identify large range of plant species and comprehend their specific care requirements
- Enjoy team work as well as working outdoors
- Good physical condition
- Valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License
- Competitive salary
- Courses at Landscape Ontario
- Compensation package, including benefits such as dental, medical, and therapeutic
Job Type: Full-time
- landscape maintenance: 3 years
Required license or certification:
Gray's Landscaping & Snow Removal Inc.
May 04, 2017