Greenbloom Landscape Design Inc. is a company specializing in the field of landscaping/maintenance in Toronto. We are currently seeking a landscape maintenance foreman.
As a foreman, your focus will be offering Greenbloom Landscape Design Inc. maintenance services to both residential and commercial clients. You will be responsible for managing a 1-2 person crew and ensuring that all maintenance jobs are completed in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- General maintenance and softscape upkeep of residential and commercial client properties
- Organizing, planning, delegating and supervising job tasks to assigned crew members
- Lawn mowing: use of push mower and riding mower
- Hedge pruning: use of hedge pruner, pole pruner and hand held pruner
- Other outdoor maintenance including trimming, weeding, and blowing
- 3 years experience as Landscape Foreman or related Landscape Supervisor role
- Horticultural Technician/Apprenticeship Certification an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as high attention to detail
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines, problem solve and work well under pressure
- Ability to identify large range of plant species and comprehend their specific care requirements
- Enjoy team work as well as working outdoors
- Good physical condition
- Valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License
- Competitive salary
- Courses at Landscape Ontario
- Compensation package, including benefits such as dental, medical, and therapeutic
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscape Foreman: 3 years
Required license or certification:
Gray's Landscaping & Snow Removal Inc.
May 04, 2017