KEVLAR Landscape and Construction is looking for an experienced Landscape Crew Leader/Foreman to join our team!
- Plan and manage the schedules of all team members and inspect the quality of work to ensure job requirements have been met.
- Train and instruct crew members on proper work standards.
- Work with the team to get the job done on time and on budget
- Interact with customers to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Complete other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
- G Drivers License with the ability to drive a truck with trailer.
- Working knowledge of landscape and horticultural materials.
- Experience with commercial and residential landscape installations.
- Previous experience as a Crew Leader/Foreman required.
- Be Physically fit and able to work long days outdoors.
- Any other experience would be an asset.
A Kevlar Landscape and Construction employee must also possess the following skills and mindset:
- A positive attitude
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic (detail oriented)
- Be reliable, consistent and punctual
- Have good morals and ethics
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers
Pay will be very competitive and based on experience.
** Snow Plowing work is available for the winter season **
We have a great group of workers and would love to find someone who fits well into the team.
Please contact Karen Yeo at admin@KevlarLandscapeandConstruction.ca.