We are a full spectrum Landscape Construction Company that has built some of Vancouver's most spectacular and challenging outdoor spaces. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious individual to join our team in the role of Landscape Maintenance Worker. The primary function of the role is to maintain high end residential landscapes and gardens to an exceptional level.
For more information and to check out some of our amazing projects, visit www.fossilprojectservices.com.
- Pruning of ornamental trees, shrubs and hedges, weeding, lawn care, pest control, bed work, line edging
- Clean and maintain all hardscape and paved areas
- Conduct minor repairs for irrigation and lighting
- Assist with installation of plant material when required
- Mature personality, excellent customer service skills
- Horticulture Diploma or similar highly desirable
- Proven landscape maintenance experience on large, high end properties
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Stable work history with demonstrated commitment to past employers
- Ability to identify problems with irrigation, pests and plant health
- Pest Applicator License desirable
Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent training and development opportunities - certificate reimbursement!
- Competitive hourly based compensation depending on skills and experience
- Group health and dental benefits
- Strong career move - opportunity to advance and build a career in a successful and growing business
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Company sponsored events
To apply, respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter