VAUGHAN LANDSCAPING INC. is offering an opportunity to join our fast growing, landscape company that serves the GTA and surrounding areas.
- Overseeing work of 2 or more member crew, in order to assure the proper, efficient and timely completion of installation projects in keeping with Vaughan Landscaping high standards of quality in materials, workmanship and professionalism on each job site.
- To troubleshoot and problem solve on site if things arise.
- Minimum 3-4yrs experience in Landscape Construction.
- Ability to read, fabricate and install from landscape design plan.
- Knowledge of interlocking, leveling & grading, retaining wall, steps, walkways, patios, outdoor kitchens, pergolas etc.
- A proven background and working knowledge of landscape building products installation techniques.
- Ability to operate some equipment such as cut saws, skid loaders, bobcats etc.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- First Aid Training an asset.
- AZ Licence an asset.
Salary will be based upon experience.
To start Spring 2017.
EMAIL RESUME TO email@example.com
Vaughan Landscaping Inc
York Region, Ontario
Apr 17, 2017