Celebrating 55 years in business in the Guelph area, Royal City Nursery is a third generation business. We are looking for a motivated and capable individual to join an established team of industry experts, delivering exceptional customer service.
Our ideal candidate is responsible for leading a crew of 2-3 employees while installing residential and commercial landscapes as per design. Candidates have at least 2-3 years related experience, a G class drivers licence with clean drivers abstract and be able to drive a pick up truck with trailer.
Qualified candidates will have:
* Experience in the proper and safe operation of all landscape construction equipment such as skid-steer, mini-excavator, trimmers, pruners, weed-eaters etc.
* Horticultural back ground with some knowledge in the installation of hard and softscapes
* Sound knowledge of horticultural, landscape construction and maintenance practices.
* The ability to motivate, direct crew members and supervise for effective completion of work.
* The ability to interact with clientele and provide clients with great customer service.
* At the garden center you will also assist customers and be responsible for the upkeep of the grounds.
* You carry yourself professionally at all times
* A High School Diploma or equivalent
We offer a competitive wage package to commensurate with skills and experience. Career pathways can also include sponsorship into a Red Seal Horticulture Apprenticeship Program. If this sounds like a role for you, please apply in person Monday to Saturday or via landscape.jobs
Please submit your resume to: Tanya Olsen or Dave White.
We look forward to meeting you!
Tanya, Dave and the Royal City Nursery family