Join our expanding landscape division today! We are looking for a motivated and capable individual to join an established team of industry experts, delivering exceptional and personalized customer service.
Our ideal candidate is responsible for initiating, maintaining and executing successful, unique and efficient residential landscape designs of many scales. Candidates have at least 3-5 years related experience in Landscape design and construction as well as a G class drivers licence with clean drivers abstract.
Qualified candidates will:
* Have a minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Landscape Design and construction, including client management and maintaining crew relationships
* Possess an ability to creatively solve outdoor living space issues
* Interact with customers from initial client contact through design presentation, sales and installation management.
* Assist in the accurate estimation of each job and supply all necessary information for subsequent job costing
* Possess a sound, working knowledge of plant material hardy to Southern Ontario.
* Have a minimum of a College level Landscape Design Diploma, BLA or equivalent.
* Must have own vehicle
We offer a competitive wage package to commensurate with skills and experience. If this sounds like a role for you, please apply in person Monday to Saturday or via Landscape.jobs
Please submit your resume to: Tanya Olsen or Dave White.
Thank you for your interest and time however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. We look forward to meeting you!
Tanya, Dave and the Royal City Nursery family