The position is *Full Time: 7 am- 5 pm,* Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. The hours may be fluid due to the nature of the industry during the busy season. We are looking to add a team leader to our hardscaping crew who would like to grow with our family. The ideal candidate is someone who has the ability to organize and encourage team members on the jobsite, while finding smart and efficient ways to work. Having a positive attitude, taking initiative, and strong communications skills are an asset.
Wages: $16-$20/hr - wages will vary with experience level at date of hire.
* Ability to read blue prints
* Strong Customer Service
* Problem Solving Skills
* Ability to create and follow systems
* Ability to create new and innovative ideas
* Able to show up on time
* Able to work both as a team and independently
* Work in all types of weather conditions
* Lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
* Be able to work with all types of tools- ie. Concrete Saw, Plate Tamper, Leaf Blower etc.
* Valid Drivers License with clean Abstract
Key Requirements of this position include:
* Previous experience in the carpentry industry is an asset
* Creativity and a willingness to learn
* A desire to be part of a dynamic, fluid, and growing organization
How to Apply: Please forward resumes and any relevant portfolio pictures per Indeed instructions.
Includes Laying of Interlock Patios/Walkways/Driveways. Building of Retaining Walls, armor stone, water features etc.
Previous experience is required. Please forward any resumes and relevant portfolio pictures too firstname.lastname@example.org