We are looking for general labourers that have at least one year experience in interlock and landscaping and would like to either develop their skills in this industry for the pursuit of a career or would like to make money before going back to school. .
Job Description (Not Limited to):
- Aid in outlining project, prepping base, transport material with a wheel barrow (if needed), and passing paver stones for laying.
- May need to pick-up equipment and materials using company vehicle
- Aid in installing trees, perennials, etc.
- Must have vehicle
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs
- Hard working and punctual
- Most importantly, have good listening skills
We are a second-generation, family-owned business that installs interlocking and natural stone, landscape, and a wide variety of structures such as: exterior kitchens, pergolas, stone ovens, fireplaces, gazebos, retaining walls, and much more.
We adhere to the guidelines of the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI). It is of tremendous importance that contractors follow these guidelines at the very least to ensure that the lifespan of the project is optimized, and the workmanship is being carried out with the highest standard and professionalism.
If interested, please call Salvatore at 647.208.0145
Please visit our website for gallery and more information about us.