MPS Property Services is currently hiring a Landscape Enhancement Crew Leader. Applicants will be responsible for leading, instructing, supervising, and participating on a 2-3 person crew, involved in all aspects of commercial Enhancement. Wages range between $16.00-$23.00/hour based on experience and skills. Year round employment is available. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Efficiently and safely perform the required Enhancement tasks, including, but not limited to; tree and shrub planting, mulching, soil addition, garden installation/renovation, sodding, pruning, and fertilizing.
- Safely and properly use the tools and mechanical enhancement equipment required in the day-to-day operations: all hand tools, backpack blower, line trimmer, hedge trimmers, muck trucks, sod cutter, aerator, wheel barrows, fertilizer spreaders,chain saws, etc.
- Follow and relay the instruction of the Enhancement Manager
- Ensure the safety and safe work practices of the Enhancement Crew member(s) under their supervision
- Ensure the satisfacotry quality and rate of work of their Enhancement Crew
- Skid Steer & Mini Excavator experiecne would be an asset, however, MPS has training programs
- Plant knowledge is an asset
- 2-3 Years of Landscape experience
- Driver's License
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
Markham Property Services Ltd.
Jun 19, 2017