Looking for the ultimate Job? Do you want to build amazing outdoor spaces? Are you someone who enjoys the outdoors and thrives from an active lifestyle? Do you enjoy working hard and love the instant satisfaction from completing a large project. Are you organised, task oriented and enjoy Working in a team environment. If this sounds like you then this is a great opportunity.
We are a growing, award winning landscape design and construction company looking for a landscape technician to work on a landscape crew based in the city of London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the installation of hard and soft scapes including: pavers, retaining walls, gardens/planting, natural stone and water features.
- Reading from a landscape plan
- Laying out a jobsite
- Making material deliveries
- Any equipment experience (skid steer, concrete saw, mini excavator etc...) will be an asset but not required
- Maintaining an efficient and safe working environment for crew
- Discussing progress with clients
- Helping to plan the installation process for the following day/week.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in landscape construction
- Experience in the installations of interlocking paving and retaining walls, water features, planting including large caliber trees and general site finishes (sodding, mulching, cleanup etc...)
- Valid Driver’s licence and experience with trailers
- Experience using typical landscape construction equipment including skid steers and Mini excavator
- Any relevant education and or certifications will be an asset but not required
- We offer very competitive wages
- Great work environment with great staff
- 1 weeks paid vacation in the middle of summer
- All weekends off
- Paid Stat holidays
If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to check out our website www.springbanklandscapes.ca and our Instagram @springbanklandscapes
Apr 01, 2017