Landsacape Site Foreman
Looking for the ultimate Job? Do you want to build amazing outdoor spaces? Are you someone who enjoys the outdoors and thrives from an active lifestyle? Do you enjoy working hard and love the instant satisfaction from completing a large project. Are you organised, task oriented and enjoy managing a team from start to finish. If this sounds like you then this is a great opportunity.
We are a growing, award winning landscape design and construction company looking for a site foreman based in the city of London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a jobsite from start to finish
- Managing a crew on site
- Conducting on the job training for staff
- Maintaining an efficient and safe working environment for crew
- Discussing progress with clients
- Working with suppliers and our office to arrange material pick-ups and deliveries
- Preparing and recording day to day progress on site
- Organizing the installation process for the following day/week.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in landscape construction
- Experience in the installations of interlocking paving and retaining walls, water features, planting including large caliber trees and general site finishes (sodding, mulching, cleanup etc...)
- Valid Driver’s licence and experience with trailers
- Experience using typical equipment including skid steers and Mini excavator
- Any relevant education and or certifications will be an asset but not required
- We offer very competitive wages
- Great work environment with great staff
- 1 weeks paid vacation in the middle of summer
- All weekends off
- Paid Stat holidays
If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to check out our website www.springbanklandscapes.ca and our Instagram @springbanklandscapes
Apr 01, 2017