Prestige Pop-Up Sprinklers has been providing irrigation services in Calgary and Area for over 30 years. Recent business growth and expansion of services has created an opening for a Field Operations Manager.
At Prestige Pop-Up Sprinklers, we believe that our greatest asset is our Team. We believe that having the right people in the right positions is important. Our Team reflects our core values:
- Customer Centric
- Can Do Attitude
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and Supervision
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor the workings of various service divisions in the organization
- Assist with the preparation of and control operational budgets.
- Control Inventory
- Implement effective strategies for the financial well being of the company by utilizing financial data to improve profitability.
- Best Practices
- Improve processes and policies in support of organization goals.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Human Resources
- Participate in the recruitment and placement of required staff.
- Delegate tasks and accountabilities.
- Establish work schedules.
- Supervise and evaluate staff performance.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various service divisions.
- Monitor performance and implement improvements.
- Ensure quality of products.
- Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity.
- Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Provide technical support where necessary.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between all departments and areas of operation.
- Sales, Marketing, and Customer Services
- Manage customer support.
- Support sales and marketing activities.
- Strategic Input
- Liason with management.
- Assist in development of strategic plans for operational activity.
- Implement and manage operational plans.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organization
- Decision making
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Team Work
- Influencing and leading
- Conflict management
- Stress Tolerance
- Open Minded
- Task Oriented
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years - Management experience
- Minimum 2 years Industry Experience - Landscape/Green Industry
- Valid Alberta Class 5 drivers license - (Not GDL)
- OWN Reliable vehicle
- Post Secondary an asset - Business, Management, Landscape, Administration)
- Proficient with technology (MS Office products, smart phone, GPS, tablets)
- Industry related Certifications an asset (Irrigation, Landscaping, Safety)
This position will require working both in the office as well as field work, including customer sites. Due to the seasonal nature of this business, work hours are not standard and will vary through the different parts of each season.
- Salaried - negotiable
- Health Benefits
- Cell Phone
- Expense reimbursements
- 2 weeks vacation
- Fuel Card (Personal vehicle use will be required)
**This is an evolving position within our organization. While job descriptions provide an outline for the key expectations of a particular role, we anticipate changes to this role as it evolves over the first year of implementation.
Prestige Pop-Up Sprinklers
Mar 20, 2017