HORTICULTURISTS & EXPERIENCED LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL
ACACIA is one of Victoria’s leading landscape companies. We service both commercial and residential clients who expect exemplary service and workmanship. We are seeking to add horticulturists & experienced landscape maintenance personnel to our award winning team.
The ideal candidate is:
- honest and reliable
- seeking a career in the industry
- highly organized
- detail orientated
- physically fit
- a great team player who also has the ability to work independently
- Horticulture Diploma/Certificate or similar industry designation(s)
- at least 5 years of experience in the industry
- proficiency in pest and disease identification
- pruning and maintenance expertise
- proven plant identification knowledge
- lawn maintenance and lawn care expertise
- experience with the safe and efficient operation of power equipment
- ability to drive a truck and trailer and carry passengers (Class 5 Driver’s Licence and clean driver’s abstract required)
- proven track record in the motivation & training of fellow crew members would be an asset
Acacia offers a positive, dynamic and exciting work environment together with competitive wages, $15 - $25 per hour, commensurate with qualifications,
skills and experience.
You are invited to send your resume and cover letter via e-mail to
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE TO THE ACACIA TEAM.
Acacia Landscape Inc
Victoria, British Columbia
Mar 01, 2017