Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance
CONNECTED LAWN CARE & SNOW REMOVAL is an established property maintenance company servicing Oakville, Mississauga and Brampton. We are currently looking for motivated, educated individuals to join our growing business.
We are currently seeking experienced landscapers and lawn maintenance professionals.
- Provide weekly lawn maintenance and gardening services for residential and commercial customers in Oakville, Brampton and Mississauga
- Perform horticultural activities, including bed preparation, planting, transplanting, watering, weeding, cultivating, pruning, fertilizing and maintenance of small trees, shrubs, annuals and perennials
- Manual weed removal and dead-heading
- Accurately maintains daily, written records for the purpose of tracking, reporting and documenting maintenance activities
- Ensures work is performed efficiently and safely in accordance with Connected Lawn Care standards, policies and procedures
- Ensures safe and responsible operation of all vehicles and equipment;
- Ensures all tools/equipment are operated competently, safely and maintained in a good operating condition
- Represents Connected Lawn Care in a professional, courteous and respectful manner in all dealings with the customer and community
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum Grade 12 education or acceptable equivalent in education and experience
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience
- Related post-secondary education in horticulture or landscaping is an asset;
- Experience using mowing equipment such as: Ferris walk-behind, push mowers, Wright stander and trimmers, blowers, is preferred
- Previous work experience in landscaping, horticulture, farming or related experience an asset;
- Valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s Licence, with a clean driving record
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient time management skills and flexibility in adjusting between a variety of duties
- Must be a reliable team player, able to work with and without direct supervision
- Able to work outside in varying weather conditions (heat, rain) and perform physical work;
- Strong work ethic, punctual and reliable
- Must be available for the full 6 month season
- Available to work shift and weekend work, when required
- Able to wear and use required personal safety equipment
$15 to $17/hour *based on qualifications and experience
Health and Dental Benefits available after three months of full-time employment.
Must submit resume by March 17th, 2017.
Connected Lawn Care
Apr 01, 2017