MPS is currently hiring a Sales Associate for Landscape Services and Snow Removal. The applicant will be required to actively pursue the acquisition of new clients, and increase the volume of services we provide to existing clients. The applicant will also act as an account manager, ensuring customers receive timely, high quality services, and resolution to complaints and concerns.
Division: Sales and Business Development
Position: Sales Associate- Grounds Maintenance, Enhancement, and Snow & Ice Management
Location: Markham, Ontario
Salary: $40,000.00 base salary plus commission
- Identify and develop contact with all appropriate properties inside the service area
- Maintain a current and up to day potential client list and contact details using Markham Property Services CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Develop and maintain a system of regular, and consistent contact with potential customers- the goal being to remain "top of mind"
- Serve as "first contact" for potential new customers in Grounds Maintenance and Snow divisions
- Respond to appropriate RFP's, RFQ's, bids, and quote requests
- Create, send, and track customer contract renewals; to improve retention
- Assist in all appropriate sales and marketing campaigns
- Uncover and take advantage of potential opportunities to create contacts- ie. Property Manager associations, networking clubs, trade shows, etc.
- Continuous refinement and improvement of MPS sales processes and materials
- Perform initial sales consultations
- Generate estimates, assist in creation of work orders
- Deliver sales presentations, and close sales
- Obtain quotes from sub-contractors
- Collaborate with Grounds Maintenance and Snow divisions to ensure customer expectations are achieved
- Respond to customer enquiries, concerns, and complaints with a focus to providing resolution and 'win-win' solutions
- Develope strong customer relationships through proactive communication and contact
- Conduct site meetings with customers to understand needs, and ensure satisfaction in solutions provided
Applicants must have the following knowledge and skill requirements:
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and Pipedrive
- G License
- Strong math and english skills (both oral and written)
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on knowldege in the Grounds Maintenance and Snow&Ice management industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales of a related industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong horticultural knowledge and CLT designations
- Ability to plan, organize, multitask, and manage time
- Ability to accurately estimate labour and material costs
- Excellent ability to interact with customers and production crews
Come be a part of our team!
MPS is invovled in all aspects of commercial grounds maintenance, snow removal, as well as residential design and build. This allows us to offer both seasonal and year-round, full time employment. In 25+ years of business, MPS has developed a solid and long term customer base. We have built a reputation for quality, prompt, and dependable service. MPS is always looking for individuals who bring value and possess a great attitude to be part of our team
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE
Markham Property Services Ltd.
Jun 19, 2017