Required to perform manual duties for various landscape construction projects for residential and commercial properties. As a member of a landscape team, the right candidate would be a hard-working, reliable individual. Training is provided for this position, however those with landscaping or construction experience is an asset.
Duties and responsibilities
- Understanding of landscape construction in the following aspects in an asset– interlocking, retaining walls, resurfacing, excavation, drainage, reconstruction, patios, walkways, decks, fencing, concrete pouring etc
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of planting, transplanting, cultivating, pruning and maintaining a variety of lawns, plants, shrubs and trees is an asset
- Capability to drive a truck and trailer is an asset
- Ability to operate landscape/construction equipment is an asset
- Ability to work while abiding by safety policy and procedures
- Construction experience is an asset
- Certification in equipment use is also an asset
*Travel to main office is required. Transportation to jobs sites provided.
For those interested, please contact Rob Brubacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Port Sydney, Ontario
Mar 01, 2017