Will act as part of maintenance crew to provide quality grounds crew work for CVMs clientele. The purpose will be to maintain clients properties by completing various landscaping tasks that includes but are not limited to the duties and responsibilities listed below. This position may also require candidate to assist in various landscape construction jobs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, digging, raking and occasional installations
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of planting, transplanting, cultivating, pruning and maintaining a variety of lawns, plants, shrubs and trees is an asset
- Understanding of landscape construction – interlocking, retaining walls, resurfacing, excavation, drainage, reconstruction, patios, walkways, decks, pouring concrete etc is an asset
- Skilled/certified in operating equipment used in grounds keeping
- Capability to drive a truck and trailer is an asset
- Ability to work while abiding by safety policy and procedures
- Experience in landscaping is an asset
Work is mainly throughout the North York region, with occasional downtown area. Transportation to main office is required. Truck is provided for daily route.
For those interested, please contact Rob Brubacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
GTA/Richmond Hill, Ontario
Apr 10, 2017