Decorative Planting and Maintenance
Urban Garden is an award winning and established Design/Build and Maintenance company specializing in condominiums, commercial properties, parks and streetscapes in the central and downtown Toronto area
We are currently looking enthusiastic, hard working individuals with a passion for landscaping to join our collaborative and positive management team.
Details on the opportunity:
- Oversee and supervise the Landscape Maintenance and Decorative Planting of various properties (commercial or residential). This also includes all softscape landscaping; (loading, delivery and transport of nursery stock, planting, transplanting, reading and carrying out plans for designated projects).
- Manage crews in your division including scheduling and training.
- Organize and monitor quality control, meeting with clients and provide regular reports and updates to ensure quality control and efficient results.
- Assist with the estimating, administration and progress of various projects.
Get in touch with us if you:
- display strong leadership and organizational skills
- have at least 3 years of Landscape & Horticulture education, training and/or equivalent working experience.
- have experience with seasonal decorative planting
- currently have a valid “G” drivers’ License and are comfortable using larger vehicles drive and navigate throughout the downtown core.
- have experience with landscape maintenance tools and equipment.
- are self motivated, punctual, with a positive work ethic.
- enjoy and thrive within in a fast passed (and sometimes stressful!) environment, working outdoors in various conditions with flexible availability.
- have familiarity and proficiency with administration duties and various computer software skills.
This is a full time seasonal position that entails (approximately) 50 hours per week, starting in March through to December
Urban Garden values and promotes professional development and strives to ensure our employees qualifications and strong work ethics are compensated accordingly.
Participation in our company’s benefit program is offered to management staff.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
We look forward to another great season.
Please submit applications by e-mail to:
Manager – Decorative Planting and Maintenance
Tel. 416-465-1485 Fax. 416-466-1532