We are looking for creative, professional, self-motivated individuals to join our team.
LANDCARE is an established, award winning landscaping company! We have been providing commercial and residential maintenance services, design, garden enhancements, construction, and snow removal to our clients in Toronto for over 25 years. We are located in Toronto near Dundas-West Subway and Dundas-West Go Station at Roncesvalles and Bloor.
Job Title: Landscape Sales & Design Consultant
This position is perfect for a strong communicator whom is a talented, creative, experienced landscape professional with proven sales, design and estimating skills in the landscaping industry.
The position primarily involves designing, estimating and selling, garden planting, landscape improvement solutions, and small landscape construction projects to meet or exceed the Client’s needs and desires.
- Meet & work with interesting clients, with sufficient disposable income to install your projects.
- Have the support of a design team to convey your ideas and push you into new realms of design.
- An in house professional team to install your ideas.
- A work environment that fosters creativity.
- Work independently within a team environment, support from a Sales Manager and Construction Manager.
- Seasonal work.
- Autonomy to be the Landscape professional you aspire to be.
- Minimum 5 years of sales and estimating experience in the landscaping industry
- Landscape design, estimating and project management experience required
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Excellent plant and horticulture knowledge required
- Experience with Informal design required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excel, Word, and Outlook skills required
- Strong attention to detail, organized, self-motivated, dependable
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible working hours
- Clean Class G with driver's abstract is required (own vehicle is an asset)
- Landscape diploma or certification is an asset
- Experience with design in Dynascape, or CAD and other design tool is an asset
- Knowledge of City of Toronto code and permit requirements an asset
Start Date: Spring 2017
Rate of Pay: Sales based.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apr 02, 2018