Come work at a fun, flexible and challenging environment with lots of room to grow.
This Designer role is an important career position in our company as we grow and expand. We work closely with our clients to identify their needs and to provide the best experience possible during this process.
We take pride in the projects we build and service we provide. To meet the growing demand for our services we are expanding our team. We are looking for an individual that share our values, attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in residential landscape design/build
- Working knowledge of Dynascape Design and Colour
- Preparation of landscape base plans, site inventory and analysis, site surveying
- Ability to prepare design plans and proposals
- Working knowledge of plant material and plant ID
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Sketchup, LMN Estimating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills
- Must have good working knowledge of landscape construction materials and techniques including natural stone, precast stone, retaining walls, grading, sodding
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Work well with others and able to lead, motivate, instruct and delegate construction crews with strong leadership and communication skills
- Detail oriented and takes pride in accomplishments
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Career minded with a desire to grow with the company
- First-Aid training and industry certifications is an asset
- Salary commensurate with skills and ability ($16-20/hr)
- Seasonal Full-Time (50 hours a week)
Please submit your cover letter and resume to us. We thank all applicants for their interest: however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Green Collar Inc.
Contract to Hire
Jan 26, 2017