Title: Branch Manager
CSL Group Ltd. is looking for the best! We are looking for people who want a career, not a job. We are eager to have you join our team of professionals, to be leaders in the industry, with exciting growth and advancement opportunities. If you think you have the skills and ability required, please send your resume.
Who are we looking for? We need someone who is a born leader. Someone who can build and maintain a "YES" environment. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to grow a new branch into a force in the region. With corporate support and leadership, this individual will be responsible to increase sales, manage finances, and grow their business.
- Build and Maintain Strong Client Relations, by cultivating strong Client relations, including renewing and maintaining long-term Client base through direct quarterly interaction with top 10 revenue accounts, promoting and selling service upgrades and improving Client satisfaction. Position will also manage action plans to improve Client satisfaction, take the lead in turning around “at risk” situations and turning detractors into promoters
- Manage Branch Operations, including setting measurable goals and evaluating their achievement, ensuring protection and proper utilization of Branch assets (inventory, equipment, and facility), reviewing performance data (financial statements, sales and activity reports) to measure and improve productivity, and cultivating and driving a culture of Accountability for performance, safety and conduct. Other operational duties include Safety Compliance, development of strategic Vendor partnerships, budgeting, P&L management, forecasting and reporting. Position is also responsible for operational improvements and development of new business
- Manage Personnel Performance, including attracting, recruiting and retaining staff, fostering a success-oriented, accountable environment, and providing leadership for improved working relationships within departments through effective communications, coaching, training, and development. Specific duties include motivating and leading the Branch team, giving and receiving feedback and evaluation as an improvement tool, coaching and driving training at the Branch level, partnering with Human Resources Dept. on people-related initiatives and payroll and conducting performance evaluations of Team members.
What you bring to the table?
- 7 years of managerial experience including leadership, issue management, motivation and team building
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a business or branch
- Prior direct P&L responsibility, including a solid understanding of accounting and budgeting principles.
- Outstanding customer service and sales skills
- Degree in Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Technology savvy
- Landscape, horticultural skills are a plus; candidates with experience related industries, including facilities management or construction management.
CSL Group Ltd.
WHY DO WE DO IT?
We believe that we are stewards of the world we live in. We believe that people are the most important "things" we'll ever grow. We work to improve the spaces we live, work and play in.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Pursuing growth. Developing our people. Leveraging Knowledge, Training, Experience and Technology.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Commercial Landscape Construction. Landscape Management - including Snow and Ice Management Property Care. Property Services.CSL Group is on a mission to improve and maintain the places we live, work and play in. We work hard to make life easier for business owners and property managers by carefully maintaining the spaces under their care. And we bring a professional attitude to the job each day. We're always ready, reliable, and respectful.
CSL Group - Keeping Our World Beautiful!
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel software: 4 years
- Managerial: 7 years
- Responsible for P&L and bugeting: 4 years
- Landscape or construction industry: 5 years
- Leading a business or a branch: 5 years
Required license or certification:
CSL Group Ltd
Feb 13, 2017