WANTED SKILLED LABORER IN LANDSCAPE CONTRUCTION INDUSTRY TO JOIN GROWING TEAM
– Full Time Seasonal April – November 30th or longer (50+ hours per week)
Edenborough Landscaping is a strong and growing company, offering a good starting wage for the right individual. Long term employment opportunities are available.
Starting wage $13-17/hr depending on experience
- Ability to follow directions
- Complete assigned tasks with enthusiasm and a strong customer service orientation.
- Self motivated, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Good work ethic, punctual and dependable
- Good organizational skills
- Valid “G” Licence with a clean record. Must also have own transportation (no exceptions)
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Performs general labour duties and assists the installation of flagstone, natural stone walls, interlocking stone, pre-cast retaining walls, grading, sodding and planting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Move materials using shovels, wheel barrows, carts and dollies, and manual lifting and carrying
- Assist skilled labourers, landscape technicians and foreman with job related tasks.
- Plant trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals as instructed.
- Use power tools and equipment in the process of completing specified duties. In particular, stone saws, plate compactors, circular saws and drills.
- Work in a safe and professional manner as described by the guidelines in the employee handbook and the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
Please apply with resume. We thank all interested individuals but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Apr 01, 2017