Why Work for Geoscape?
- We take pride in motivating, training and developing one another;
- We are constantly seeking bigger and better challenges;
- We offer competitive wages and an abundance of hours;
- We have a year-end performance based bonus plan;
- We subsidize medical and dental benefits and group retirement savings plan;
- We offer secure and long-term employment opportunities;
- You have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company!
Geoscape Contracting is a pioneer in the green industry specializing in landscape construction for many large commercial and urban developers, with projects spanning across the GTA. We dedicate ourselves to all aspects of commercial landscaping, including but not limited to; softscaping, hardscaping, grading, retaining walls, plant installation, sodding, terraseeding, park construction and trucking.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review specifications and drawings when tender is initially received;
- Create project spreadsheet for landscape work requested by the general contractor;
- Work with subcontractors/suppliers to obtain pricing and enter pricing into tender form;
- Review completed tenders with management prior to submission;
- Create P.O.’s for subcontractors and site furniture suppliers;
- Order and coordinate delivery of up to date locates to all job sites as requested by project manager;
- Maintain contact with consultants and obtain clarification regarding the tender quotation if necessary;
- Assist project managers with change order quotations and other tender related tasks;
- Participate in field visits and pre-tender meetings when required;
- Perform quantity take-offs, costing and pricing of work and material.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Landscape Technician/Construction Estimating certificates or experience considered an asset;
- Strong analytical, math and computer skills;
- Problem solving & time management skills;
- Contributes to a team atmosphere;
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office suite;
- Demonstrates the ability to self-motivate and work calmly in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a passionately proud, safety oriented, caring individual that is interested in succeeding together within a fun organization where growing and exceeding expectations are a part of our every day culture then apply now!
Geoscape Contracting welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank everyone that applies, however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Mar 06, 2017