We're looking for some experienced and hardworking landscapers for the 2017 season.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- General labour tasks such as lawn maintenance, weeding, pruning, edging, hedge trimming, transplanting & planting, tree and shrub removal, spreading mulch, laying sod.
- Being a hard, tough worker. Some days can be extremely hot and a lot of jobs are tough. Be prepared to work hard.
- Lots of weeding. If you can't handle being sent to weed someones property for a day, then this job isn't for you.
- Attention to detail. We service high-profile clients and doing a detailed and quality job is very important.
- Cleanliness and politeness
- Must be able to punctually get to Dundas (near University Plaza) each work morning
Work experience & Requirements:
- Experience in the landscaping field.
- Being familiar with plants, gardening, and landscaping.
- Most important is a willingness to work hard and to learn
- Enrolment or graduation in courses relating to horticulture, construction, or, landscaping welcomed.
- CHT, CLT, or ICPI Landscape Industry Certifications are a strong asset.
- Every day is spent outdoors.
- You will work hard, but you'll get healthy, tan, and strong in the process.
- Working with a crew of some awesome people.
- Opportunities to advance within a rapidly expanding company
- Opportunities to get industry certified through the Horticulture Technician Apprenticeship Program
Wage is dependent on experience (between $12-$16) for Landscape Labourer position. Start date is early April.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Be sure to include "The sky is the limit" as the first line of your application.
Sunny Skies Property Services
Apr 01, 2017