It’s About Thyme is an award-winning landscape company celebrating 20 years serving Kitchener, Waterloo and Stratford. We are looking for positive, hardworking and reliable individuals who are passionate in creating beautiful gardens.
We are a design/build and maintenance company that believes in quality service and building on the relationships with all of our customers to achieve our mission of ‘growing ideas into beautiful spaces’.
It’s About Thyme is looking for leaders who have a desire to succeed with a passion for the outdoors. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to prove their winning attitude and skills to grow into a management position.
Landscape Construction Foreperson:
This role within our Landscape Construction Team is key to the execution, development and growth of our design/build operations. Do you have a positive, team-oriented attitude? Are you organized with a strong attention to detail? If so, we want to meet you!
- Responsible for supporting, directing and managing an efficient productive construction team of 2-5 persons
- Responsible for accurate completion of documentation relating to specific projects, timesheets, equipment, vehicles and safety.
- Horticultural diploma/degree and 5 years work experience with 2 years in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge and experience of current landscape building techniques in both hard and soft landscaping
- Valid G license with clean driving record and experience towing a trailer
- Must be able to interpret and implement landscape designs with attention details and able to complete all jobs on time, within budget while running an organized, safe and efficient work site
- Ability to identify trees and plant material
- Requires excellent communication skills to work closely with management to fully understand customer needs and expectations
- It’s About Thyme offers excellent training and an ongoing learning environment for those wishing to expand their skills with the opportunity for full-time employment
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
11 Centennial Road, Kitchener, ON
Mailing Address: 3217 Vivian Line 37,
Stratford, ON N5A 5E2