Your role is to work closely with team members on installation of landscape projects, making the job of your crew leader and supervisor as seamless as possible
- Experience is required in the installation of retaining walls, pavers, plantings, reading and understanding landscape plans and elevations, along with all other aspects of the landscape trade
- Equipment experience is an asset (Bobcat, Kubota, Small Equipment, etc.)
- Communicational, organizational, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a good attitude and the ability to understand and learn new tasks are essential
- Acknowledge the difficulties of the style of work, ie. -Fast paced environment, Work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, bending, crouching, kneeling, working in Hot / Cold / Wet climates.
- Report for work every day required, on time and in TLC designated uniform.
When Crew Leader is away:
- Designate duties appropriately to your crew throughout the day.
- Complete verbal warnings for team members not following safety protocol. Reporting to Management when warnings are issued and if further action is required.
- Track materials daily and handing packing slips/receipts at the end of every day.
- Correctly using Aspire to track hours daily
Winter months will consist of snow removal
- 2 + Years Minimum Experience
- G License required and non-negotiable. D or A License a Benefit
- Completed Greenius Modules - gogreenius.com/
- PPE Certifications (fit test, completed upon hiring)
To Apply: Please forward your resume to Carla Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Any interviews will happen as necessary
Mar 13, 2017