In practice, we are a group of young, ambitious, creative dreamers and builders who work hard and are exceptionally proud of what we design and create. Our project managers aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty and our crews know we trust and value their work. It makes for a work environment that is positive, productive and extremely rewarding.
What do we need?
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a playground installation/construction foreman to be based out of Elmira, Ontario.
A bit about our playgrounds – they are not at all what you might expect – these are epic play space built for a variety of clients from cities to schools to non-profit organizations. This definitely isn’t your typical landscape construction job. Before you apply, you MUST check out www.earthscapeplay.com to see what you would be installing/creating.
Now, who are we looking for?
At Earthscape, education is valued but your experience, attitude, work-ethic and leadership count most.
We believe in great compensation for great employees, and we reward our staff with a combination of:
- profit sharing and performance bonuses
- award-winning projects and designs
- track record of excellent client relations (happy clients make our jobs more enjoyable too)
- up to date equipment, including trucks
- excellent on-the-job training in project management and site supervision
- no management hassles, and great colleagues
- steady hours of 50 to 60 hours/week
- extended working season (March-January)
- benefits for full-time and regular seasonal employees
For more information or to apply, contact Sam Bauman at 519.404.4009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org