Estimator will manage landscape projects with the utmost care and efficiency so as to reflect excellent workmanship. The Estimator will be responsible for estimating projects.
- Command of the English language. The ability to read and write is a necessity
- Command of good mathematical skills.
- Valid drivers license with a clean drivers abstract
- Must have at least 5 years of landscape experience infield or office
- Ability to read and take off landscape blue prints
- Ability to read and understand project specifications
- Strong knowledge and understanding of elevations (grading)
- Strong knowledge or recognition of hard landscape materials. i.e. paving stone, precast wall, armour stone, etc.
- Strong knowledge or recognition of proper planting techniques as well as strong plant identification
- Strong knowledge of quality control procedures and specifications
- The ability to sell projects to clients through strong negotiating skills
- The ability to represent our organization to our clients.
- Knowledge in purchasing material and completing purchase orders
- Strong knowledge of job safety and safe working habits
- $60,000 based on experience
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Oakridge Group Inc.
Jan 23, 2017