The position of Mechanic is to ensure and oversee proper repair and maintenance of all company equipment. This equipment includes gas / diesel trucks and vehicles, heavy equipment and small equipment. Assist Management with the purchase of new equipment when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Truck and Coach License and/or Heavy Equipment License
- Drivers Licence class "G" or better
- Be knowledgeable about gasoline engines and vehicles
- Be knowledgeable on diesel vehicles and equipment
- Be knowledgeable with small engine equipment
- Good understanding of hydraulics
- Good understanding of electrics
- Some welding abilities
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with fellow staff
- Follow company principles and policy
- Cooperate with administration
- Budget accordingly
- Recognize and follow occupational hazards and standard safety precautions.
- Hands on employee
Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com
Oakridge Group Inc.
Dec 12, 2016