WeedBusters Ltd has an opening for a Landscape Maintenance Operations Manager.
We are an established Langley based company that has been in business for 21 years. We specialize in Municipal, Commercial and some Strata Landscape Maintenance and also operate an Installation Division.
Duties will include but not limited to :
Successful candidates will possess:
Personal Character Traits Essential for Success:
• Ability to handle a high stress environment at times
• Strong organizational and self-management skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Flexibility to excel in fast-paced environment with changing goals and programs
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong oral and excellent written communication skills
• The ability to lead and be respected by a team
• Ability to handle HR issues in a professional way
• Strong analytical and conceptual problem solving ability
• Positive team leader and able to communicate confidently to people at all levels
• Ability to produce and work with excel spreadsheets
• Dynamic, driven personality who will go above and beyond the scope of work
Compensation will include: Salary, Vehicle, Fuel, Extended Health Benefits and Profit Sharing.
Send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
All inquiries will be confidential