SNOW REMOVAL SUPERVISOR (Seasonal Full-Time) or (Year-Round Full-Time) with prior Landscape Maintenance or Construction experience.
As a working supervisor, you wil manage the activities of 8-12 snow removal units, performing snowplowing, salting and sidewalk clearance. The ultimate goal of your performance is to satisfy the client in the most cost efficient manner, without incident and in accordance to contract specifications. In addition, the individual must possess the knowledge and ability to direct, perform and train others in the use of all snow removal equipment and techniques.
* Minimum 5 years commercial snow removal experience
* Minimum 3 years working experience in the role of Supervisor / Foreman in any field
* Ability to lead, motivate and delegate effectively
* Ability to organize and manage a high volume workload under pressure and time constraints
* Thorough knowledge of snow removal practices and equipment operation
* The ability to train others in the use of equipment and safe working practices
* Punctual and reliable with the ability to work irregular shifts and extended hours as required.
* Valid "G" License (DZ preferred but not essential) with clean drivers abstract (no major infractions)
* Mechanicallly inclined.
* Strong communication skills to communicate with clients, employees and maintain records / reports as required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Paid travel time to job sites
* Safe working practices seminars
* Company BBQs and team building activities
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Please submit resume to Human Resources:
1. Call (416) 749-2371 x 102
2. Fax: (416) 749-2376
3. Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In person: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
138 Fenmar Drive
Please visit our website: www.camland.com