Oakridge Group Inc. is seeking to hire a highly motivated, creative, enthusiastic, and experienced Landscape Designer or Landscape Architect with five to ten years of experience in the Landscape industry. The ideal candidate will be an organized individual who is able to work independently in a team environment on a variety of projects and tasks that include: site analysis, conceptual design, detailed design, preparation for construction, project management, assist in site supervision, cost estimating, and client contact.
- Manage the design of residential projects by assessing a site’s potential to meet the client’s specifications
- Generate competitive estimates for customers and tenders
- Create landscape designs using AutoCAD
- Present proposals to clients, deal with inquiries, and negotiate final pricing
- Schedule residential construction crews and track costs
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Construction Superintendents and coordinate work activities.
- Generate new business opportunities
- Make site visits to track progress and to ensure customer satisfaction
- 5 – 10 years directly related experience in landscape design and construction
- Landscape Designer Diploma or Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Expert level skills in Auto CAD and other landscape standard software
- Proficiency in using all Microsoft Office tools
- Understand and interpret construction drawings and details
This position is a salaried position. Based on experience and knowledge
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Oakridge Group Inc.
Nov 07, 2016